Sunday, January 20, 2008

Life n Me

'O' Life,

Where are you taking me
Where do I go?
Inspite of capabilities and convictions,
Why do I feel so low?

I am becoming cynical
There's a rebel within me
Oh! I am so confused whether
This is how I want my life to be.

Why am I losing interest
When its knowledge that I seek
If I love u so much Life
Why do I think my future is bleak?

In a whirlpool of emotions
I think I am beginning to drown
For people who don't matter
I am pulling myself down

O help me rise once again
Drive some sense into me
Teach me to make the best of life
Because that's what will set me free...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

another awesome poem sarika

Anisha.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Arti Honrao said...

Wonderful poem!

May you rise!!




GBU
Arti

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home