Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What Makes Life Beautiful?

Every day I tell myself
Life is really beautiful
So many things to explore
Beauty is truly plentiful

I smile a million times
I laugh like a child
I spread waves of optimism
I feel really wild

But today something is amiss
There is a frightening lull
Something is wrong somewhere
I feel really dull.

I am worried about lives
Of those around me
I am worried about dear ones
With whom I cannot be

I am sickened at some people
Their attitude disgusts me
Their friend is getting married
And they are being miserly.

I am truly jobless
It is just the mails I check
Nothing to do the entire day
I feel like a wreck.

My mind is overflowing
With decisions I need to make
I hope I have the guts
For steps I have to take.

I am searching a home
With a friend as dear as can be
And am not even getting a house
For her to be with me.

If there is one thing
That still makes me smile
Its my friends around me
Who are truly truly worthwhile.

When I think of them
I feel life is great
On a scale of 10
A million they would rate.

Their very thought is enough to teach me
Yes , beauty is plentiful
But its the love of good friends
That makes life beautiful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daneshia said...

absolutely!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home